Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ashley Tisdale in M2F Denim

Ashley Tisdale was spotted attending Disney's 22nd Annual A Time for Heroes Benefit for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation this past Sunday, June 12.

For the outdoor event Ashley wore a pair of M2F Skinny Jeans in Burch, a Free People Intimately Button Front Crop underneath a krisa Linen Oversized Tank, Dolce Vita Ellie Sandals and a Soixante Neuf Turquoise Tri Stone Shield Ring. I love this outfit on Ashley; the jeans, tank and sandals are perfectly neutral, allowing the Free People Crop and Soixante Neuf Ring (which has also been worn by Ash's BFF/ Highschool Musical costar Vanessa Hudgens) take center stage.

In other Ashley-related news; is it just me, or are any of you having a hard time accepting the fact Hellcats isn't returning for a second season? Every time I see a picture of Ashley, I feel my mood drop a notch or two. Shape up, CW!

photo courtesy of justjaredjr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment