Thursday, June 2, 2011

Go Buy...Novella Royale "The Bell Bottom Pant"

Oh, Coachella. Year after year the Indie music festival causes me to drool over the fashion choices of actresses, musicians and socialites alike. Last year, it was Kate Bosworth's easy LNA tee and denim skirt combo. This year, Vanessa Hudgen's Novella Royale Pants.


After I saw pictures of Ms. Hudgens frolicking in the sun with fellow actor/new boyfriend Josh Hutcherson, I right away Google image'd her in hopes of finding out who made her amazing patterned pants. Unfortunately, by the time I figured out they were Novella Royale and that I could buy them at Planet Blue, they were sold out. But, drum roll please....

THEY'RE NOW BACK IN STOCK!

I purchased a pair this morning in "Party Pizazz", which are already sold out again! Phew. I plan on wearing mine with my Free People Janis Brimmed Hat (like Vanessa, above), Ray Ban Aviators and a Blue Life Bare Belly Tank for an easy, bohemian summer outfit.

Get yours now (there's still 13 prints available) at shopplanetblue.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment