Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blake Lively's on a Boat!

My apologies, but I had to make an SNL reference with the title of this post. Blake Lively's seemingly become one of the show's sweethearts appearing as a guest host AND in Lonely Island's I Just Had Sex, so I couldn't resist.

Anyways, here the Gossip Girl star is, on a boat with Leonardo DiCaprio, looking absolutely stunning (as always). The photo was taken on Tuesday, May 17, at the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France. Now, I hate when celebrities are instantly assumed to be doin it' once they've been photographed together one measly time, but Leo and Blake are looking pretty chummy here. I wouldn't be opposed, though I'm always going to have a soft spot in my heart for Penn and Blake. Serena and Dan forever!



For her boating outfit Blake dawned a casual white shirt tunic, to-die-for Christian Louboutin Fred Flat Patent Shoes and a pale Chanel 2.55 Classic Flap Bag, which I someday, no matter what it takes, will own.

photo courtesy of justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment