Monday, May 16, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens in Kettle Black

Personally, I think the best part about this year's Cannes Film Fesitval is the fact Vanessa Hudgens is there, and that she's been spotted out and about in some amazing summer outfits.

Vanessa was photographed at the Hotel Martinez in Nice, France, this Sunday (May 15) afternoon. For her sunny walk V chose a pair of Citizen of Humanity Dylan Drop Rise Loose Fit Shorts (her new fave, it seems, she also wore them to LAX on May 11), a Natalie B. Noga Tribe Necklace and an eye-catching pair of Kettle Black Pyramid Studded Sandles.



What I would give for just ten seconds in this girl's closet to grab whatever I wanted and go. There would be a mix of everything in there, from breezy, 1970's hippie-girl dresses to sexy biker boots and well-structured blazers. I'd never have to shop again! That is, until the next time she went on a Planet Blue shopping spree and I saw something I'd just have to have.

Sigh. She's amazing.


Photo courtesy of http://www.justjaredjr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment