Friday, May 13, 2011

Kristen Stewart's Top Five

In honour of today being the most beautiful man in the history of the universe's birthday (Robert Pattinson, duh!) I have decided to blog about his lady friend Kristen Stewart's awesome red carpet style.


I'm not normally one to love gowns and fancy outfits, probably because I know I'll never in my life wear them, but Kristen always manages to impress me with her style choices at premiers, events and award shows. I don't know, I think it's because of her badass shoe choices, permanently mused hair and skinny-sexy bod.


Here are my all-time favourite top five red carpet choices of the soon-to-be Mrs. Cullen's.

At the 2011 People's Choice Awards in a Ready-to-Wear Reem Acra Spring 2011 Pearlized Sequin Blush Chiffon Dress and Chanel 18 K White Gold Camelia Bracelet.




At Spike TV's 2010 Scream Awards in a GUiSHEM Slit Satin Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Heels.


At the New York City Eclipse Premiere in a Roland Mouret Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear Seashell Longsleeve Dress.


At the 2010 MTV Movie Awards in a Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Tweed and Gold Brocade Cocktail Dress.

At The Runaways Premiere in a Doo.Ri Spring 2010 RTW Semi-Sheer Dress.

photos courtesy of coolspotters.com and justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment